printer problems

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.5 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 4 GB 667 MHz DDR2 SDRAM, MacBook Pro 17"
Hi i just got my Macbook Pro yesterday it is a 2.5ghz, with 4 gigs of ram and ive never had a mac previously, so i am not all that familiar with it. i hooked my mac up to a hp printer and ive loaded the printer disk and it wont print an entire page it starts but will stop half way through and wont print after that. i have to pull the 1/2 printed page out of the printer(i know its not good for the printer but i needed what did print! any help would be great!!!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iBook G4, 1.07Ghz, 768 MB / iPod Video / Macbook Pro 2.4Ghz
Hi i just got my Macbook Pro yesterday it is a 2.5ghz, with 4 gigs of ram and ive never had a mac previously, so i am not all that familiar with it. i hooked my mac up to a hp printer and ive loaded the printer disk and it wont print an entire page it starts but will stop half way through and wont print after that. i have to pull the 1/2 printed page out of the printer(i know its not good for the printer but i needed what did print! any help would be great!!!

try re-installing said printer software first off.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 15.4" 2.16 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
try re-installing said printer software first off.

That would be the first suggestion....but I've heard that HP printers aren't always the most "Mac Friendly" printers even though they state that they are Mac compatible.

Reaction score
Printer to b/w

That would be the first suggestion....but I've heard that HP printers aren't always the most "Mac Friendly" printers even though they state that they are Mac compatible.

Ive got a HP photosmart 3 in 1 model
c3180 and have found a way to save ink just unplug the color cart duh and ignore all the warnings yes HP is not mac friendly

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.