Recording and editing my voice

Reaction score
Hi!

I want to make a diary, maybe as a podcast, and I want to do it in English. But English is not my first language, I am from Sweden. Therefore I think I will have to do a lot of editing to make it sound good!

I wonder which program I should use that makes it most easy to edit my recording. I know that Garage band has podcast features in it, but some people say it is too simple and that I should use a more advanced program. I don't want to learn several programs because I don't have enough time! It would be very nice if you could give me suggestions, so I can learn something that I will be able to use for a long time.

Most of my friends don't use computers for anything but web browsing (maybe because they are girls??), and those who said that Garage band is too simple were guys (maybe they just wanted to sound impressive! :)) so I thought I'd ask on a web forum instead. This is my first post!

Thank you for reading!!
Yumi

Reaction score
An audio editor program is what you will need. The one i use all the time to do podcasts with is Amadeus. Very easy to use yet quite powerful with lots of features.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.