Where did the free download go from adobe?

S

satrop

Ha all. Can someone point me in the direction to get the free trial version of the CS3 programs I'm after Photoshop and Illustrator. Just started a new job and the boss went out and got me a brand new spanking iMac and we are waiting for the CS3 programs to be delivered. And as Adobe have stop the trial downloads I'm have issues finding a place to DL form. Can anyone help.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 24" 2.4GHz 2GB RAM 320GB HD
The trials? yeah... Adobe took them down due to a bug in the way the trail software counts the days remaining in the trial. If you downloaded you would have just one day to use it.
I'm not totally sure of the rest of the info, but it is confirmed to be back on July 1st.

I was looking to give ID a try. Oh well...

OP
S

satrop

Well boo! Its turning into a mission to try and find a CS3 version. Any body out there know where it can be found?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 24" 2.4GHz 2GB RAM 320GB HD
Well boo! Its turning into a mission to try and find a CS3 version. Any body out there know where it can be found?

can't really... I tried. For the longest time.

I even looked at those-that-shall-not-be-named sites and its very hard to find.

We all have to wait till July 1st, unless someone informs us of a trial download link...

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.