Why is it so difficult to find something as simple as this??

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook 2.1GHz Core 2 Duo | 1GB RAM | OS X 10.6.3 | 250GB External HD | 8GB iPod Touch 1st Gen 3.1.3
before i start, I posted something similar to this in the general discussion forum, but i dont know if it belongs in here or there so ill just do both to be safe, if that's alright ;)

okay anyways, what i'm trying to look for (and I've done google for 45 minutes) a widget where I can just put one picture on my dash. google didnt have much worth anything, and some (well, most) of the links weren't even related to what I typed. So i am lost. I was just wanted to know if you all knew of anything like that, or an alternative.

**UPDATE**

Here's the one I found that worked really well. You can toggle glass reflection, change the frame into 5 different sizes from "Micro" to "Huge", and you can even play a slideshow!

http://www.apple.com/downloads/dashboard/webcams/moments.html

OP
cuhnool
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook 2.1GHz Core 2 Duo | 1GB RAM | OS X 10.6.3 | 250GB External HD | 8GB iPod Touch 1st Gen 3.1.3
The one you showed there was a bad link. Came up with 404 Not Found. But I found another one.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Aluminium Macbook 2.4 Ghz 4GB RAM, SSD 24" Samsung Display, iPhone 4, iPad 2
The one you showed there was a bad link. Came up with 404 Not Found. But I found another one.
Oops - sorry!
Apple's download section is normally quite reliable.

Care to share yours for others?

OP
cuhnool
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
oh no youre good. I didnt realize that Apple Downloads had so many of those! odd they didn't show up in google, but yeah my inconsistency was raging that night :p

sure! The one I have is awesome, so ill post the link on my original post :)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.