Guitar to the pro´?

Reaction score
Hello

I got my first macbook pro computer :D thats also my first mac :D so... i wanna use garage band. and i wanna connect my guitar to the computer. But how? Can any one help me?

Reaction score
Check out the LightSnake USB Cable or invest in a Line 6 Toneport

Reaction score
That is your best bet unless you want to just buy a cheap 1/4 to 3/4 converter from Radio Shack, then you would plug into the microphone port. But there tends to be lag and loss of quality and no normalization when you do not use an interface which I recommend since you'd already be spending money on the wire anyway. I actually have the USB cable I mentioned that is designed for exactly what you're looking for. It works perfectly and is in brand new condition, I just bought a processor soon after that which I use for my recording purposes now. I will sell it to you for 35 shipped. Let me know if you're interested. I got it for 40 + tax and shipping from music123.com

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.