Music

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
CAn Someone please help me, What is the best way to get music albums or singles dont matter, besides crappy limewire Thanks a mil

eric

Retired Staff
Reaction score
itunes.

bestbuy.

amazon.

OP
C
Reaction score
and yyes of course piracy is bad, itunes can be pricey if you get all your music there, there are other programs but im not sure if they are mac compat, soul seek is one but i couldnt get it to work on my mac, anything helps thanks guys

OP
C
Reaction score
sorry we arent all multi millionaires that can afford to pay 1$ a song pal, but thanks for your help you are super informative

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook(3,1): C2D 2.2ghz, 4g RAM, 10.7.5; iMac(12,1): 2.5ghz i5, 16gb RAM, 10.9.1; iPhone5S iOS7.04
Then go to Best Buy and get the CDs -- CDs are certainly a lot cheaper than $1 per song, you get a tangible medium, lossless sound, liner notes, and a nice little case to keep it safe. Or Amazon.com where you can possibly get it used for a lot less.

And this kind of falls under "piracy," but...ever hear of a public library? I'm not encouraging you to use it for piracy, but you do know that you can check music out, right?

OP
C
Reaction score
ah man yah i guess i will just go out to best buy and spend 200000 bucks on music since my piece of crap ipod crashed and i lost my entire library and i didnt have it backed up im talking fast and very veryvery cheap way to get music here ive already blown too much money on itunes and now i have nothing , u get where im going here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.