• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

300 posts!!!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
PowerMac G4 Cube 450mhz 832mb
I just hit 300 posts!!!! havent even been here a month. wow, this is 301, heres to another 300, maybe, well see.:mac:

D

Desolate One

Congrats! I seem to be moving up in the ranks quite quickly comparitively speaking to my other accounts as well. I guess it's just the tractor beam Apple has over some people! :eek:

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MacBook Pro & 23" ACD
What's the next step up from member?

OP
Macman
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
dunno, at my old forum, you had levels or ranks as a regular member depending on your number of posts. I guess here, the next step up would be a moderator. Ive been that and an admin before, so it would be no problem here.:mac:

rman

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14in MacBook Pro M1 Max 32GB 2TB
There use to be rankings, but that went away when they upgraded the forum software.

Reaction score
I'm slowly sinking in the posts of Mac-forums
Your Mac's Specs
PowerBook 12" Combo Drive/867 MHz/256 MB RAM/40 GB hard drive/Mac OS X 10.3.5/AirPort Extreme it sux
I probably have around 1000 - 1500 posts, I don't look at my post counter.

But yeah. Congrats.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Dual 2.2GHz powered by AMD Opteron - *Sends G5 & 8Gb Ram to scrap heap* Yeah! finally switched BACK!
tell me when you get to 666

C

CaptainMack

lol. ive been here for a while. i dont have a very high count, but enough :p

OP
Macman
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
I posted this like a week and a half ago, and now this is post 413:mac:

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Dual 2.2GHz powered by AMD Opteron - *Sends G5 & 8Gb Ram to scrap heap* Yeah! finally switched BACK!
it's not all about post count is it?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
like what you get if you reach 1,000,000? Do you earn a G5?

*dreams*

OP
Macman
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
its not all about post counts, I found it interesting that having been here less than a month, Ive reached this much with my limitd time, where others, even those here for over a year. and I will be getting a dual 2ghz g5 in the fairly near future:mac:

D

Desolate One

Heh, I don't have enough questions to ask or have enough working knowledge to lend a hand as much as I'd like. It's going to take a while for me. ;)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macman said:
its not all about post counts, I found it interesting that having been here less than a month, Ive reached this much with my limitd time, where others, even those here for over a year. and I will be getting a dual 2ghz g5 in the fairly near future:mac:

Oh how i love to grab one perfectly functioning G5 Dual 2.3Ghz with a 30" TFT and beat the life out of it... would be fun and great for stress release!

*dreams*

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.