Google Apps for your Domain

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro | LED Cinema Display | iPhone 4 | iPad 2
Anyone else here use Google Apps for your Domain? I just switched my e-mail from domain to the service and everything seems to be going smoothly. I really like being able to use the Gmail web interface for my mail instead of Squirrelmail.

Just wondering if anyone has been using it for awhile and had any thoughts on how it's worked out for them?

In case you don't know what I'm talking about:
http://www.google.com/a

Reaction score
Yeah, I've been using them for 6 months or so on a few domains. I think its a great service. Its also very easy to move hosting providers without losing your email boxes - or having the hassle of having to back them up because it remains in the google system and not at your host, so you just re-point to google at the new host and all's well. An excellent service, and for free.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 2.6 GHz Core 2 Duo 4GB RAM OS 10.5.2
Yep we use it, and have been using it for about a year and a half now I think.. maybe longer, or maybe a bit shorter.. somewhere around that. I really love it, so does my wife. It's awesome using IMAP, from everywhere and anywhere. And now that google has google apps for your domain mobile.. I can finally have a good interface for my email on my cell phone.. been waiting for that forever! :)

We also provide it to those people that host with us also.

If you have any questions, then I'd be happy to answer them! :)

Reaction score
Yeah, we've been using Google Apps for about a year now and love it. The IMAP feature is great, all of the emails stay on the server and are pushed to the various Macs/iPhones around the office. We even canceled IMAP service we were paying for when it came out. Google just makes it too easy!

I also like the fact that you can use CNAMEs and adjust the domain to anything that's easy to remember. Works great for email, docs, etc.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.