Ultimate iPod Touch case back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
(REVIEWER NEEDED: WILL RECEIVE A FREE CASE BACK)

I've been working on this product for a while, and it's finally ready. Pictured below is a replacement back for an Ipod touch (16GB version) that looks like it has been gold plated. In fact it has been put through a process knows as PVD and coated with an ultra hard material called titanium nitride. The PVD process is done at several hundred degrees and in vacuum and bonds this ultra hard material onto the surface of the metal. The result is an amazing looking finish that won't scratch.

casebackpy3.jpg

I'm looking for someone on this site who has an Ipod touch (preferably 16GB as those are the casebacks I am currently selling) who is willing to write a review. In return for review you of course get the case back free.

OP
G
Reaction score
I will also be offering these for Ipod nanos in gold and black/gunmetal. These too an unscratchable and will cost about $25.

cwa107

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14" MacBook Pro M1 Pro, 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD
Can't even give one away. This offer is now rescinded

Might not be a bad idea to wait more than 12 hours for a response. As you might imagine, not everyone is willing or capable of popping the back off an expensive piece of gear like the Touch.

Good luck, looks like an interesting product.

OP
G
Reaction score
Might not be a bad idea to wait more than 12 hours for a response. As you might imagine, not everyone is willing or capable of popping the back off an expensive piece of gear like the Touch.

Good luck, looks like an interesting product.

Well the point of the offer was to garner interest in sales. I've had good responses on other forums, so will concentrate my efforts on those. Not much point in offering up a sample for review if nobody here has any interest in the product.

cwa107

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Well the point of the offer was to garner interest in sales. I've had good responses on other forums, so will concentrate my efforts on those. Not much point in offering up a sample for review if nobody here has any interest in the product.

Cool beans, good luck with it. Clearly you've invested a lot of time and effort in developing this product - I hope that investment is fruitful.

Reaction score
Hey, sounds realy interesting. Is gold the only colour? I personally love the chrome look, is it a way of having the same thing/process but ending up with a chrome finish? Also, how do you get the back plates, can you buy them from Apple or something? Or do you make them?

Reaction score
iPod touch Gold back

Hi, I have a 16 GB iPod touch and the back is really scratched. I was wondering if you still make the back cover. I would be more then happy to write a review for you or whatever need.

Reaction score
I would be interested in testing this item for you.

Please let me know if you are still working on this cover.

Thank you
Jordan

Reaction score
16gb ipod touch case

Hi, I have a 16gb ipod touch and i would love it if u could give me one. Please!
as the back of mine is all scored and horrible. If you could i will do a full review and an video of me putting it on the ipod. My address is

11 Thornhill Parade, Belfast, Northern Ireland, BT5 7AT, Co.Antrim

Regards

Karl

cwa107

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.