need advice on Mac Pro setup CS3

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Pro 2.66 Ghz 1Gb Ram 1.3 HD
I am wanting to install CS 3 Master Collections (Win) on Mac Pro 2.66 & seeking advice on the best setup before installing.
My current setup is 320GB with Tiger, Boot Camp & XP Pro on a 70GB partition & original CS suite (Wins).
500 GB HD with just Leopard installed. Spare 500 GB for Storage.

Im thinking the best setup would be uninstall XP on the 320 GB HD but keep the 70 Gb NTFS partition as scratch disk for PS. Install Boot Camp & Win XP on the Leopard 500 GB HD with a 250Gb NTFS partition & a Fat 32 partition.
The spare 500GB do a another 250GB partition for storage & data.
When I no longer need Tiger & would reformat the 320Gb to NTFS as sole scratch disk for Photoshop.

I appreciate any input if you think there is a better way to go.
Thanks in advance

OP
B
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
I want to keep it Wins. I am a recent switcher to mac. I feel master collections is better suited to wins at this time. Also as I can install this on 2 pc my other pc's are win machines plus my other work horse pc has scsi hardrives. Down the track I may cross grade or just purchase photoshop & other programs I use on a regular basis for the Mac enviroment

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini Core i7 2012 | White 2009 MacBook 2 Ghz | 733 Mhz G4 Quicksilver
The adobe license agreement lets you install it on 2 PCs (a desktop and a laptop for instance)

Any more than 2 and you are breaking the EULA

OP
B
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
I called adobe & they said I could install it on two machines but could not run the programs on the two machines at the same time.

OP
B
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Thanks Louishen for commenting. I guess from the lack of comments on the way I have described the setup, it must be the way to go???

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.