Mac Book ordered online?

Reaction score
Hi guys

I was wondering, if I ordered a MacBook online, choosing the components I want, like bigger memory or harddrive, etc, will it still arrive in the mail with the cool cute box I've seen at the Apple stores and on youtube? Or does it come with a different packing?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" Matte Macbook Pro 2.5Ghz 4gb RAM 250gb HD, 60gb iPod Classic maxed, iPod shuffle
Well, I ordered my macbook pro from the apple site and yes it came in the same box. Should be the same for the macbook

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP l iPhone l iPod
Hi guys

I was wondering, if I ordered a MacBook online, choosing the components I want, like bigger memory or harddrive, etc, will it still arrive in the mail with the cool cute box I've seen at the Apple stores and on youtube? Or does it come with a different packing?

haha i lol'd with the cute part. of course you will get the same box. the "cute" box will be inside a regular cardboard box so dont get upset when you first see the mail.

OP
L
Reaction score
LOL, yeah, I had to say "cute", I mean, even the box is nice.

Hey so is it true that the new MB's will be made of aluminum like the MBP's? Honestly, I love the white plastic look, it looks more... Appleish so to speak. Anyway, let's see what happens.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.