I am trying this again.

k3s

Reaction score
Magazine ad i am working on for a school project. What do you think?

ALSO: Please ignore the tag line "Beauty etc.." for now since i am going to replace it once i finish coming up with something better, and yes i know existence is spelled wrong.

Reaction score
very cool, my only critique is of the green hands... Due to the color it's very distracting, but then again maybe that's what you're going for. Either way it's a great design

Reaction score
I think that it's great design for a magazine advertisement.

You brushed pretty much perfectly.

But here are the things that I think could be changed, but it's only my opinion:

-The green hands. I also feel that they don't "flow" with the color scheme going on.
-Some of the splatter brushing is a tad dirty. Meaning there are small splats that could be cleaned up a little on certain areas, like the top area of the twirl brushing. Right in the middle there are two | like lines that I think could go.
-The font for the website link doesn't exactly flow with the other font's used, so maybe use a different one that isn't hard to read either.

Other than that, I think it's great.

Best,
-AC

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Macbook C2D 2GHz 3GB RAM 250GB HD iPhone 4 iPad 3G
When did VoodooPC start selling computers at Target? ;D

OP
k3s

k3s

Reaction score
When did VoodooPC start selling computers at Target? ;D

:) What gave you the impression? lol
Well pretty much i agree with the distraction of the hands in the center, ill see if i can remove it, it has to flow first with the rest of my group working with me since it is a group project, but they want creative input and credit doing no designing work :(, at least they can write the articles. Ill be making the modifications.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.