Cannot login in to .mac

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook | 1.83ghz | 2gb ram
Everytime I try to login to my .Mac account it says the password does not match my username when I know this to be untrue. I've even tried resetting my password (twice) but it still won't accept it. My .Mac account is the 60 day free-trial but that can't be the problem because I only started it 3 - 4 days ago.

Can anyone help?

OP
edgefusion
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Nobody can help? I sent a message to Apple about but all they did was reset my password, for the third time, and it still won't work. :(

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
PowerMac G4 Cube 450mhz 832mb
have you tried emptying safaris cache? restarting safari, then try?

OP
edgefusion
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Tried both, tried with Firefox and tried on different computers. I guess nobody here is really going to be able to solve this problem, I'll have to email Apple again. Ask them where my iPod has got to as well. -_-

Thanks anyway!

OP
edgefusion
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Well it seems Apple are totally unwilling to help. I've sent them a help request twice now to no response. I was going to subscribe to .Mac but if this is the kind of service it has then there's no way I will bother with it now.

I

iSheep

Odd, never heard a single problem with .Mac

What happens if you make a new account?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Dual 2.2GHz powered by AMD Opteron - *Sends G5 & 8Gb Ram to scrap heap* Yeah! finally switched BACK!
try logging into your .mac via the system prefs, if thats working then it's something your not typing right. You can always resetting your password.

OP
edgefusion
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Tried logging in from the system preferences, tried resetting my password. Neither worked. :(

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.