Oh no!! Huge Boot Camp problem.

Reaction score
I've used Boot Camp multiple times with no problems, but today I installed my Windows XP copy again. Everything went alright, I installed all the things from the Leopard cd and now I have a problem. Every time I try to go back to my Mac partion, it doesn't boot. It just keeps doing the circle thing. I hold the Option key on start up and select my Mac partion and nothing happens. I have a lot of important stuff on it and don't want to lose any. Is there a solution?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MB White 160GB, 2GB RAM,
Are you sure that you have selected the right partition while installing Windows xp. If yes then try booting from the install DVD and set the boot partition to MAc.

QFT

Reaction score
If nothing else, don't forget about Target Disk Mode - hold down T while booting to turn your computer into an "external hard drive"

It's useful for recovering files.

OP
J
Reaction score
I just reinstalled the system folders or whatever and its fixed now. Still don't know what happened though :/

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.