Email received with octet stream file containing request to change uid to gid?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac G5 w/Mac OSX,Intel Core Duo, 2 GHz, 2MB L2 Cache, 1GB mem, 667 MHz
Hi,
I received an e-mail from a friend that contained some url links. It was an octet stream file, and when I scanned it with ClamXav the log showed what follows below. Can anyone tell me what this is? Thanks!

Finder tool: request to change uid to -1 gid to -2 for/Users/"homefolder name"/untitled folder/links.zip\
Finder tool: request to change uid to -1 gid to 5 for/Users/"homefolder name"/untitled folder/links.zip\
Finder tool: request to change uid to -1 gid to 92 for/Users/"homefolder name"/untitled folder/links.zip\
Finder tool: request to change uid to -1 gid to 6 for/Users/"homefolder name"/untitled folder/links.zip\
Finder tool: request to change uid to -1 gid to 1 for/Users/"homefolder name"/untitled folder/links.zip\
Finder tool: request to change uid to -1 gid to 90 for/Users/"homefolder name"/untitled folder/links.zip\
Finder tool: request to change uid to -1 gid to 87 for/Users/"homefolder name"/untitled folder/links.zip\
Finder tool: request to change uid to -1 gid to 84 for/Users/"homefolder name"/untitled folder/links.zip\
Finder tool: request to change uid to -1 gid to 0 for/Users/"homefolder name"/untitled folder/links.zip\

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.