Advice needed!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
C2D 27" W/ MAGIC MOUSE,iPhone 3GS
Here recently My earpiece on the iPhone I purchased back in September recently started degrading to an almost "I cant hear you!!" Situation.I sent my iPhone back and received a brand new iPhone in replace of the one I shipped back to Apple.I have only had this phone in my possession for 2 days.
My dilemma is that I was going to give the phone to my daughter when I upgraded to the iPhone Pro. Well her birthday is today and my wife purchased her a Sony Ericsson 580i green edition (Dont ask!).My daughter does not want it and my wife has one.Should I sell it on ebay?Or keep it until I see what the new iPhone looks like?
Any help on this will be greatly appreciative!

cwa107

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14" MacBook Pro M1 Pro, 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD
I'd just wait a couple of weeks to see what actually does happen on June 9th.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook || 8GB iPhone
Yeah hold onto it for a couple more weeks.

OP
ibookmobile007
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Thanks guys.Thats what I kind of figured would be my best alternative.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
ibook g4, imac 2ghz c2d, mbp 2.4ghz c2d - 10.5.1
Do you think the price of the iphone will come down ? As im very keen to get a new one hopefully but at the moment the price is just too high.

Advice needed.

Also, for the post above, I would wait 2 weeks and see.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP Unibody 2.53Ghz 4GB RAM 250GB HD,VERIZON iPhone 4,SIG P238 ,iPad,6th Gen iPod NANO
I think the price will remain the same,But the specs will get better Maybe a 16GB/32GB setup $399-$499. Anyway I have $500 saved I plan on getting mine the same day it comes out. I must say I'm getting anxious the 2nd generation iPhone has some big shoes to fill.I hope Apple really made some good changes.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
ibook g4, imac 2ghz c2d, mbp 2.4ghz c2d - 10.5.1
Ok well if the spec is that much higher then it may be worth getting.

If not I may have to look at a Blacbery but don't really want to at this stage.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP Unibody 2.53Ghz 4GB RAM 250GB HD,VERIZON iPhone 4,SIG P238 ,iPad,6th Gen iPod NANO
It's worth the wait.... With the new iPhone I'm sure they will be more geared toward professionals with enterprise and better email capabilities and 3G.I'm sure that Apple is aware of the competition this among other carriers this year,And that is why I think the 2nd generation iPhone will blow us all away if not it will be big disappointment. And I have been for T-Mobile users that T-Mobile is planning on launching 3G this year,I'm sure the 3G will work with the iPhone on T-Mobile.

OP
ibookmobile007
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Yea, I will wait.I have found something concrete about the new iphone.A patent that Steve Jobs filed on the 27th of May.
Link:
http://www.digitaljournal.com/article/255464
News snippet
Digital Journal -- Investors and tech heads can never get enough Apple iPhone news, and this patent-filing by Apple, released this week by the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office, surely won't disappoint.

The massive 371-page document includes a number of product diagrams for features now well known in the iPhone, as well as many that have never been launched. The iPhone patent reveals features such as a GPS, video conferencing, video recording, and a "blog" and dictionary application that Apple has not included in the iPhone as of yet.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.