Docks

Reaction score
Can u have like more docks on at the same time? heard about a program but just cant seem to find it again when i want it. my dock has become so filled with things that i whould love having dock on the left and right aswell.

cwa107

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14" MacBook Pro M1 Pro, 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD
Not that I know of, but I do something that I find very helpful in cutting down the size of my dock. For one thing, I only keep applications that I use almost constantly on my Dock. Then, I drag and drop my Applications folder onto the right side of the Dock (near the Trash). This way, when I click on it (in Leopard), it shows a menu with the rest of my Applications. If you're using something older like Tiger, you can still do the same thing, just right-click on it or click and hold to bring the menu up.

eric

Retired Staff
Reaction score
sorry i didn't see your IM in time yesterday k3rm0r...

there's an app called todos that you can use that sits in your menu bar that i find occasionally handy. allows access to any or all apps that you want in a little window you can call up by clicking the menu bar icon, or by hotkey.

and a lot of people here like an app called quicksilver.

not sure if either work in leopard.

OP
K
Reaction score
i have quicksilver hehe :) loving it but. sometimes i just want the app in the dock aswell :p so gues i'll just limit the dock usage a bit hehe

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.