Multiple Internet windows open

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
PB G4. 15" 512MB RAM & EMac G4 superdrive
Is it possible to have more than one window open when surfing the web? If I minimize a window and try to open Safari again it just brings up what I minimized. Is that just how it is? :confused:

Reaction score
Im not sure, because i dont own a mac, but isn't there tabbeb browsing in Safari?? So you can jsut open multiple pages in one browser window.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook
scubagal said:
Is it possible to have more than one window open when surfing the web? If I minimize a window and try to open Safari again it just brings up what I minimized. Is that just how it is? :confused:

Yes, Safari does allow tabbed browsing. If you want to open a new window, you can do it from the menu or just use the command(Apple key)+n combination.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
PowerMac G4 Cube 450mhz 832mb
yea, tabbed browsing is great.Safari>preferences>Tabs>enable tabbed browsing.
and clicking on safari brings it to the front, thus maximizing any windows, you could just hit command+tab til youre in safari, then click file>new window.:mac:

rman

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14in MacBook Pro M1 Max 32GB 2TB
Also command + t will open another tab window in safari and command + w will close the window.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.