Help With BlackBook

Reaction score
hi so i need to reboot my black macbook becasue i am selling it to a buddy of mine. the only thing is i put in the install discs and said reinstall mac OSX. The first disc ran fine and then it said put in the second disc. so i did and it runs fine until it is reinstalling garageband. it then says error in the process and then says try again and spits the disc out.

please help bc i need to sell it fast.

thanks

macman11

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook, 2.2 GHz, 4GB RAM
MacMan,

If you have an Apple Store nearby, I suggest you take it (and your 2 discs) there and get the situation fixed. They would probably replace your discs. Next best is to call Apple support.

Noel

OP
M
Reaction score
the thing is i bought it off ebay and the warranty for the year is up. the cpu still runs great though but im selling it to a buddy of mine. do you think it is the disk? i mean i got it couple of weeks ago and it was all rebooted and fine and i didnt even touch the disk.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 15" (Mid 2010), iPhone 3GS
It never hurts to bring it into the Apple Store anyways. At least find out what the problem is. There's nothing that says you have to purchase the repair once it's diagnosed.

Who knows, maybe the Genius will be a nice person and fix the problem for you anyways. Just try it.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.