• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Mac-Forums' Bar & Grill II

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
PowerBook G4 15 inch 1.5 GHz, iMac
Congrats on the PowerBook! I recently just picked up a G4 1.33ghz PowerBook as well. What are the specs of yours? Mine doesn't have the backlit :(

Mines a 1.5 GHz. Gig of RAM, 80GB HDD, good stuff.

Reaction score
I'm still trying to decide if i'm going to go to that open house I talked about in the other B&G.....

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.33Ghz Core2Duo MacBook Pro /// 2.2Ghz Core2Duo MacBook
Weee....

How is everyone this evening/morning?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Unibody MBP 2.4 GHz C2D/27" Core i7 iMac
Weee....

Working. :(

However, It's time and a half, so all is good.

Oh and on an unrelated note, GO LAKERS!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Custom PC
Weee....

Ehh.. Okay I guess.. Bored, procrastinating on doing laundry. I just picked up Alien Syndrome for the PSP (Was a huge fan of this game on the Sega Master System when I was about 5 years old)

It's a lot of fun, killingh ords of aliens, in an arcade-style shooter :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
5 pages. Way too long.

I've officially been iMac free for about 17 hours! Booyeah!

cwa107

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14" MacBook Pro M1 Pro, 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD
How's everybody's Memorial Day weekend going so far?

Right now, I'm sitting here listening to the sounds of my deck being rebuilt by a bunch of contractors. When they finish, it will be 10x20 instead of 10x10 - I can't wait to get out there and barbecue (too bad it won't be finished this weekend).

Reaction score
I'm trying to beat Medal of Honor: vanguard on my Wii. The last level is hard because usually if you die, you restart at the last checkpoint. Most level's have at least 5. This one is very long, and has two. I was frustrated because I kept getting slaughtered by about 10 guys who run through a door and fire at the same time, and because it took a very long time to get to that point, so yeah, here I am. :p

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Pro 8 Core 2.8, 6gb Ram, 2TB HD space, Geforce 8800GT//Macbook Pro 2.16, 2gb Ram
It's been a really rough week at work. Good thing is, I got another raise. Think I'm just going to chill at home and geek out and be lazy for the memorial weekend.
How's everyone else doing?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15in i7 MacBook Pro, 8GB RAM, 120GB SSD, 500GB HD
Pretty good here. Had a short day at work today, amazingly. And tomorrow is paintball, hope to have a good turnout again.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Custom PC
I'm still playing Alien Syndrome lol... This game is so addicting!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
My allergies are killing me. I hate spring ><

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macky the 21.5'' iMac 2.7ghz i5 8GB, Mr. Pink 64GB iPhone 6, iPad Jr. 16GB Air 2, 13'' MBAir 1.6Ghz
Waaaaaa my b/f is up in Tacoma, WA for some music festival called RainFest. :( I'm not doing much for the long weekend, except Disneyland. My mom and dad are taking my little brother for his birthday. I'm coming along too.

I finally got my Disneyland annual passport. :D No blackout dates! :D Yessssssssssssss!!

Reaction score
I'm bored now.
I was outside like all day today.
Kinda burnt, but it was SO nice out.
Okay, my mom refused to drive me to the music store. I needed one of those things, which for some reason the name escapes me. It holds the music on my Trumpet while I play in the parade.
Well, she was somehow convinced that I must have had one of those before and I lost it, even though I didn't. So she refused to take me because of gas, and she thinks my band teacher should have one, even though he has no reason to have one, and he doesn't.
I can't memorize both those pieces in one day. So i'll just be guessing the notes during the parade, great.
And i'm at the end.
Real nice.
How annoying.

Reaction score
Nice Derek!
I don't know what's different about it, but nice!

iRye-You should sell your iMac to someone on the forums, just so you can see if it just hates you or if it's a bad Apple. ;)
It would make me laugh if whoever buys it has no problems.

Anyway, I LOVE the name Sergei. It's so unique. It can be a part of my mental list of baby names.
Sergei and his sister Aurora. lol.
I'd have to think of a lot more names, since I want a big family. Well, 2 boys 2 girls. Maybe more.

I don't know why i'm thinking about kids, I still am one!

I must say though, I think weird people (me) make the BEST PARENTS!

I look forward to making my kids weird.

Reaction score
Okay, try to wait until someone else has posted to say something, but it's an abnormal hour (at leat on my time zone) on a busy weekend.

I've been having breathing problems.
It's
SO
FREAKIN'
ANNOYING!
It's so hard to explain!
Like, in my throat. WHen I inhale, I feel like there's something blocking the air in my throat. I can breathe, but it feels sort of like i'm snoring or something. Then if I keep inhaling for a second or two, it...changes.

I'm not even going to try to describe it. I don't think about it when i'm busy, but when i'm just sitting here I can't stop doing it. I'm constantly doing it.

After a while it REALLY hurts my chest when I inhale deeply. I like have to breathe really shallow.

It's SO ANNOYING, it's just as annoying that I can't explain it.
I just wish it would stop!

:(

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro M1 Pro - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - macOS Monterey
Nice Derek!
I don't know what's different about it, but nice!

I sprayed it dayglo orange and then proceeded to wear parts of the finish down.

A "relic" style paint job.

dtravis7

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacMini M-1 MacOS Monterey, iMac 2010 27"Quad I7 , MBPLate2011, iPad Pro10.5", iPhoneSE

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.