• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Mac-Forums' Bar & Grill II

iWhat

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook, iMac G5, iPad, iPhone 4, iPod (MANY)!
Blast you! Now I'm hungry and unfortunately, I'm not close to any food right now.

What do you mean not close to food? This is virtual food, of course, you can have some!

Here, have some Grey Poupon, I bought it back in the 90s, when it was popular, and I need to get rid of it.

OP
schweb
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro | LED Cinema Display | iPhone 4 | iPad 2
Don't mind iWhat, he doesn't really eat in real life so he doesn't understand what it's like to be hungry. He actually prefers to roll around in his food instead and absorb it through his skin:

RichardSimmons.jpg

iWhat

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
I remember a few years ago I was on a huge hamburger kick. I'd eat hamburgers like multiple times a day for weeks. It was crazy.

I remember you mentioning Five Guys a lot. I bet you got fat, too.

iWhat

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Don't mind iWhat, he doesn't really eat in real life so he doesn't understand what it's like to be hungry. He actually prefers to roll around in his food instead and absorb it through his skin:

RichardSimmons.jpg

That's completely a lie, because I wouldn't have that tan line in the end. I'd only roll in the vegetables, so I could make a sandwich for you with the stuff that touched my butt.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
White MacBook 250GB HDD//iPod 16GB

RichardSimmons.jpg

Oh wow. That's an image I really didn't need..........

vansmith

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mini (2014, 2018, 2020), MBA (2020), iPad Pro (2018), iPhone 13 Pro Max, Watch (S6)
Here, have some Grey Poupon, I bought it back in the 90s, when it was popular, and I need to get rid of it.
My hunger isn't virtual though. ;)

RichardSimmons.jpg
And there goes my hunger. Problem solved.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Air | iPad | iPhone | iPod Classic | iPod Shuffle | no more money
Bloody news sites and April Fools do not mix, its just irritating!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 15" 2014, 2.2GHz i7, 16GB RAM, 250GB SSD, OSX 10.9.5 - iPhone 5s 16gb
Bloody news sites and April Fools do not mix, its just irritating!

Tell me about it, i've gotten excited about a few things on the news already and have to keep telling myself it's the 1st of April.

- Simon

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17 inch 2 GHz C2D imac (5,1) with 3GB DDR2 RAM, X1600 (128MB memory) GPU - OSX 10.6.3
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17 inch 2 GHz C2D imac (5,1) with 3GB DDR2 RAM, X1600 (128MB memory) GPU - OSX 10.6.3
Apple gets me through times of no money, better than money gets me through times of no Apple.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
I'm freakin hungry... thinking of simply making noodles, deliberating on whether to put chicken with it... too lazy to probably do so

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
21" iMac 2.9Ghz 16GB RAM - 10.11.3, iPhone6s & iPad Air 2 - iOS 9.2.1, ATV 4Th Gen tvOS, ATV3
I'm freakin hungry... thinking of simply making noodles, deliberating on whether to put chicken with it... too lazy to probably do so

HAHA i had Hot and Spicy Noodles tonight. And yes bc i was lazy lol Winter is coming so ill be pulling the Slow Cooker out soon for the the not so lazy meals...... Hmmm then again, put all ingredients into the pot, turn on and leave . . . .
Yep lazy meals again Moooahahaha

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 15" 2014, 2.2GHz i7, 16GB RAM, 250GB SSD, OSX 10.9.5 - iPhone 5s 16gb
HAHA i had Hot and Spicy Noodles tonight. And yes bc i was lazy lol Winter is coming so ill be pulling the Slow Cooker out soon for the the not so lazy meals...... Hmmm then again, put all ingredients into the pot, turn on and leave . . . .
Yep lazy meals again Moooahahaha

I'm the other way around here, had quite alot of slow cooker meals and lately through the winter, gonna have to put it away I think and start doing "not-so-lazy" meals now summer is on the way ;)

Gotta suggest this though, a friend of mine suggested to me about doing baby-back-ribs in the slow cooker... they turned out a dream!

- Simon

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
I'm the other way around here, had quite alot of slow cooker meals and lately through the winter, gonna have to put it away I think and start doing "not-so-lazy" meals now summer is on the way ;)

Gotta suggest this though, a friend of mine suggested to me about doing baby-back-ribs in the slow cooker... they turned out a dream!

- Simon

Good lord those ribs sound gorgeous.
My father in law bought home marinated sirloin steaks which my fiancee kindly grilled. Being lazy can have its benefits at times *MAAASSIVE SMILEY FACE INSERTED HERE*

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
21" iMac 2.9Ghz 16GB RAM - 10.11.3, iPhone6s & iPad Air 2 - iOS 9.2.1, ATV 4Th Gen tvOS, ATV3

- Simon

Well if you look back a page you can see i loooooove my ribs. Be sure to share the recipe hear. Off to buy a 4 Runner on the weekend so when i return from Sydney will be having a few lagers and will need something to munch on . . . . Dont be shy lol

Good lord those ribs sound gorgeous.
My father in law bought home marinated sirloin steaks which my fiancee kindly grilled. Being lazy can have its benefits at times *MAAASSIVE SMILEY FACE INSERTED HERE*

WOW you did well out of that. From 1 extreme to the other. Nice to have someone do the cooking as well :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
WOW you did well out of that. From 1 extreme to the other. Nice to have someone do the cooking as well :)

Best thing is, I didn't have to ask anyone to do anything :* :Smirk:

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.