Y me?

Reaction score
I'm slowly sinking in the posts of Mac-forums
Your Mac's Specs
PowerBook 12" Combo Drive/867 MHz/256 MB RAM/40 GB hard drive/Mac OS X 10.3.5/AirPort Extreme it sux
This thread will probably be closed because it is useless, but I just feel like sharing...

The y key on my PowerBook fell off. I was typing, I hit the very bottom of y, and it flipped into the air. I tried to snap it back on, but it wouldn't get back on. So I taped it. If you press it to hard, it sticks for a few seconds and it sticks out a little, but its better than paying $200 for a new keyboard.

OP
A
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
PowerBook 12" Combo Drive/867 MHz/256 MB RAM/40 GB hard drive/Mac OS X 10.3.5/AirPort Extreme it sux
Directly from Apple? Last time when my 2 year old brother picked every key off my keyboard and broke most of them, they said it was necessary that I purchase a new keyboard and mentioned nothing about individual keys.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro | LED Cinema Display | iPhone 4 | iPad 2
It may have been because most of the keys were damaged last time?

As for closing the thread, we don't close them if their useless. If we did that, we'd be very busy ;)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Aluminum 12" 1.33ghz PowerBook G4 w/ 1280mb RAM, 80gb 5400rpm HD, 64mb vid RAM
Your little brother picked off every key?
Wow.
Wow.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
PowerMac G4 Cube 450mhz 832mb
and your little brother can still walk? :mad:

OP
A
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
I have a nice side, you know. I wouldn't hurt anyone... physically... unless it was my evil dentist who slapped me for having a cavity.

But yes, he did rip EVERY key off of the keyboard. I had to use a Pro keyboard for a week until the Apple Store got the parts...

And thanks for the link, I'll be sure to check it out.

OP
A
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Before my cat died, I would leave my room door open and unlocked while I was at school so he could get in and out of my room. My brother got in while my mother was talking to one of her friend. Then she found him with all the pieces. Well, now my room is locked while I'm in school.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.