• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

23 Woody Allen Movies for only 120$!!!!!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP-2.5Ghz Intel Core 2 Duo, 2GB RAM, GeForce 8600M GT with 512MB, 250GB SATA, 8X Superdrive
I have been wanting to get the box sets for a while now and as i was researching i ran into this awesome deal on amazon

4 box sets for 120$, thats 5.20$ per movie, not bad huh!

Annie Hall
Manhattan
Sleeper
Bananas
Interiors
Stardust Memories
Love and Death
Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Sex But Were Afraid to Ask
Hannah and Her Sisters
The Purple Rose of Cairo
Broadway Danny Rose
Zelig
A Midsummer Night's Sex Comedy
Radio Days
Shadows and Fog
September
Crimes and Misdemeanors
Another Woman
Alice
Anything Else
The Curse Of The Jade Scorpion
Hollywood Ending
Small Time Crooks

box sets 1-3 have the first 19 movies, and if you scroll down a little bit you see "BETTER TOGETHER" , add those four movies and you are all set.

I am getting these in a couple of days(hopefully the deal is still there).

Go to Amazon

Other movies I want are Deconstructing Harry, Scoop, Miranda and Miranda and Match Point

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.