• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Star Wars trailer

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17" G4 iMac dome, 1.25 ghz, OS 10.5.4. 5th Gen 80gb iPod Video
Just watched the trailer for Star Wars: The Clone Wars animated movie at the Apple website. Looks pretty sweet. What do you think?

Reaction score
I had the opportunity to see this movie this past Sunday while in LA for the premiere. Great Movie!!!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iBook G3 - You'll be missed.
I think.... meh, animated, nooooooooo. Ruining Star Wars. WHY?!?!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.16 Core 2 Duo, 160GB HD, 2gb RAM, Black Macbook | iPhone | OS X Leopard
I think.... meh, animated, nooooooooo. Ruining Star Wars. WHY?!?!

Ruining star wars? The animated clone wars on Cartoon Network were amazing. In my opinion, much better than Star Wars 1,2,3. Watch them and bite thy tongue.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 17" 2.8 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo: 4GB 1067 MHz DDR3 (Antiglare)
Trailer looks sick.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Macbook C2D 2GHz 3GB RAM 250GB HD iPhone 4 iPad 3G
Gonna go watch it either tonight or tomorrow.

iWhat

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook, iMac G5, iPad, iPhone 4, iPod (MANY)!
I'm not by any means a Star Wars fan. My friend is a big fan, so she wanted me to see it with her. I thought it was okay/good, but it was enjoyable. I realize there is going to be a TV series made from it, but the movie seemed to lack an intro and the ending was rushed a bit.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.