Apple Address Book Help

Reaction score
Hello,

In anticipation of the Apple 3G iPhone, I've decided to sort out my address book once and for all. At the moment it's a bit all over the place.

I was wondering if someone here could help me with a couple commands that might speed up the laborious process of editing each address card individually.

• I have 160 contacts from the same company, therefore, the address, and company name need to be the same for all. Yes I can copy each field (street, suburb, state, post code, country) individually, then paste individually into the next card. But this will take forever. Question: Is there a way to copy company name, or address from one card, and paste it to several other cards simultaneously and correctly?

• Majority of the cards have a 'note', which are all now void and incorrect. Question: Is there a way to do a mass delete of all notes? Similar to iTunes, multiple song info change?

Thank you very much for any help!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.