Stock Safari 3 icon.

Reaction score
I'm such a twerp. I started messing around replacing icons with nifty custom ones I found online, and then after I did a few, realized that I hadn't backed up the originals, and now they seems to be gone. The one I'm trying to locate is my original safari 3 icon.... does anyone know where I can find it? Or a replacement? I searched google for stock apple icons, but haven't found it yet. Does anyone know where I might be able to find it?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iBook G4 OSX Tiger
How did you replace it in the first place? If you changed it by pasting it in the Safari 'Get Info' window, you should be able to just go back in and instead of pasting a new icon, hit delete. It should bring back the original.

OP
Z
Reaction score
How did you replace it in the first place? If you changed it by pasting it in the Safari 'Get Info' window, you should be able to just go back in and instead of pasting a new icon, hit delete. It should bring back the original.

Ahhhh, see! Yes, I replaced it from the "get info" window...I didn't know that if you hit delete it goes back to the original. I was trying to paste it back in, but that didn't work. Now I can't even find the original. I'm not at my macbook right now, but I'll try that when I get back home.

Thanks!

OP
Z
Reaction score
Ahhhh, see! Yes, I replaced it from the "get info" window...I didn't know that if you hit delete it goes back to the original. I was trying to paste it back in, but that didn't work. Now I can't even find the original. I'm not at my macbook right now, but I'll try that when I get back home.

Thanks!

Yep! That worked, boy that was a simple fix. :) THANKS!;D

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.