Call of Duty 2 Problem

Reaction score
Hey all, I just purchased Call of Duty 2 for my mac but Im having problems. It's very choppy, I figured it was just my mouse, but the trackpad has the same results. My comp. shouldn't be a problem because I'm running it on a:

MacBook Pro 2.2 Ghz Core 2 Duo
2GB 667 Mhz DDR2 SDRAM
GeForce 8600M GT 128MB

Anyone else getting funky results?

I have Call of Duty 4 running on Bootcamp with perfect results, so why doesnt Call of Duty 2 run any good?

Thanks for any help!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 2.6 GHz Core 2 Duo 4GB RAM OS 10.5.2
Hmm.. no I use CoD2 on pretty much the same setup and everything works great, although on my iMac it's no good. I don't even know where to begin on why you would be having problems.. hopefully someone else will have an idea.

OP
N
Reaction score
yeah it's very weird, the choppiness makes it not even playable.. If anyone else has any ideas I'd appreciate it!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook 2 GHz Core Duo ! GB 667 MHz DDR2 SDRAM
I played with no prolems on my macbook, when was the last time you did matanience on your computer( i.e. used onyx)

Reaction score
I am having problems too its like i point at the person and shoot but they dont die you have any advice
lol

Reaction score
it runs really smooth you need to try going to your vids settings in the game and try tying all the cl_'s and Com_'s to get it to run better increase everything in So game and it should run better but you have to notice the prior post lol

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.