Transmission Help

Reaction score
Is there any way that you can split up connections between internet access and Transmission torrent downloads? Like I want to download torrents only on a wireless connection, and with my wired connection, I want to use Connect360 to stream media to my XBOX 360. The wireless I am using is my neighbors, whom I have gotten permission from, and I only want to watch videos on my 360 with the wired connection. Is this possible?

Thanks,
Wayne

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2019 iMac 27"; 2020 M1 MacBook Air; macOS up-to-date... always.
There's probably a better solution, but offhand, I suppose what you could do is have two users logged in simultaneously using Fast User Switching. Have the Airport enabled on one user, disabled on the other, and split up your tasks accordingly between the users.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
 15" 2.4 MBP  iPod Classic 80 GB, Silver
Go to preferences, and then "Bandwidth" tab. Reduce the speed down a little bit to allow more bandwidth to connect to your 360. Is that what you were asking?

OP
B
Reaction score
lifeisabeach, I wish that would work, but when you disable the wireless on one user, it disables it on both of them. Any more ideas??

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.