G4 800MHZ vga main display?

Reaction score
This is my first time posting a question. I have a Power mac G4 800MHZ. I want to hook it up to my new Samsung LCD but when I use the vga port my computer thinks I want to see dual monitors instead of the vga being the only monitor. The other port is the ADC port.
I have no idea what to do at this point.....I've tried everything and am stumped....Please help if anyone knows.
Thanks

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.53 Intel Core Duo Mac Mini; 4g RAM; 350g HD, OS 10.6.3
i believe if you go to you System Preferences>Displays, you can turn on "Monitor Mirroring". Or click "Detect Displays" and see what happens.

OP
H
Reaction score
I tried doing the monitor mirror but then when I try to go full screen with a quicktime video it gets confused and thinks I want to go full screen with both monitors......Also when I shut the computer off and turn it back on the tv will work on the log in screen and then all of a sudden the tv will say mode not supported. So then I shut it back down and hook up the adc so now the tv and apple display are hooked up and the tv works fine.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.