Send message to Windows shared computer

Reaction score
So the past week I'd say there has been someone named Jason that is connecting to my wireless internet, using a Windows computer no less. I have no idea who this person might be. I'm not really that mad about it. He doesn't seem to be taking up much bandwidth. If my internet became noticeably slower then I could easily block his computer.

I'm feeling a bit on the mischievous side and feel like pulling some kind of shenanigans. I have access to his shared folder and I put a little note in there saying I hope he's enjoying the internet. I don't think when you put something in the sharedDocs folder it alerts the person that it has an incoming file does it? So the only way he'd know it's there is if he checked his folder.

I also notice that he has 32 GB of space left. I'm contemplating maybe putting in there a very large file and using up all his left over disk space. (Something safe, I'm not looking to render his computer unusable with a virus)

I was also wondering if it was possible at all to send him some kind of IM? I'm not sure how that would work, but maybe someone knows a way. Or maybe someone has a good prank that I could pull on him?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
 15" 2.4 MBP  iPod Classic 80 GB, Silver
32 GB of free space you want to fill up and play a prank on him... I'd suggest something but it would be more on the cruel side, and some people may consider it 'virus' ish. I always hear jokes about it when people notice someone is using their wireless to load a bunch of *cough*adultmovies*cough* into their computer. Well... I guess I did suggest it, I think it would be funny ;) Hope I didn't break the rules...

You could just turn on a password and not have to deal with him. Or, just make a file NAMED virus.something but really nothing in it to scare him a little bit ;) If he scans his computer maybe it will find it as a virus because it is named it.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
ownegossy
Hi to all, help (

Hi to all, how to create forum like this?

--------------------------------------------------------------
-

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.