problem still persisting

Reaction score
I recently started getting the blue screen with an error message, in several languages, The top one in English reads:

"You need to restart your computer. Hold down the Power button for several seconds or press the Restart button."

So I decided to replace the internal hard drive with the help of this forum (thanks to those who gave input)

The old one was a Fujitsu 60 GB and the new one is a Fujitsu MHV2120AH-R 2.5" 120GB PATA 5400 RPM.

The computer worked fine for about a week but I noticed that it does not "sleep" properly and now I am getting the error message again.

Is anyone familiar with this screen?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook1.83GHzC2D 4GB Ram 320GB HDD DL Superdrive iMac C2D 2GHz 3GB Ram 1TB HDD DL Superdrive
I don't know what the others suggested previously.

Have you tried the hardware test DVD?

I've had that screen before, it was a bad memory module. Confirmed by the hardware test.

Reaction score
Blogging about good deals on apple stuff. Come vi
That's a kernel panic. It can be caused by RAM issues, among others. Have you done the PRAM resets, etc?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.