As a recent switcher

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro 2015 15", Powerbook G4 17" 2004
Most of what i did on a pc ive been able to do on my mac perfectly but seriously microsoft please bring out mac support for the Zune, I love it and don't want to have to get a ipod because I hate them :(

Would be great if i could use my zune on my iMac, would be a dream come true :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" Matte Macbook Pro 2.5Ghz 4gb RAM 250gb HD, 60gb iPod Classic maxed, iPod shuffle
If you have any other needs for windows you could use bootcamp or even parallels to use your zune on the windows side.

OP
C
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro 2015 15", Powerbook G4 17" 2004
But would i need to carry over 30gb for the windows side if my zune has 30gb storage, how would that work?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" Matte Macbook Pro 2.5Ghz 4gb RAM 250gb HD, 60gb iPod Classic maxed, iPod shuffle
Well, if you use parallels then it can access your files on your HD even on the windows side of things so you wouldn't have to transfer it. I'm not sure how bootcamp works. But you clearly have to consider if paying the $60 for parallels and $90 for windows is worth it. If you have other needs for windows it very well may be.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.