question about adobe cs3

Reaction score
I have a PC and am planning on switching to a Mac. I bought Adobe CS3 for the PC (Windows version), will I be able to use the windows version to install CS3 or will I have to buy the Mac version?
Buttons

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" Matte Macbook Pro 2.5Ghz 4gb RAM 250gb HD, 60gb iPod Classic maxed, iPod shuffle
Well, you won't be able to use it to install on your mac. What you might want to try doing is getting in contact with adobe and tell them how you are making a switch from pc to mac and you have already bought their software for your pc but want it on your mac. They may be able to walk you through deactivating your windows version, have you send in the install disks, and send you out a mac version of it. I'm not positive, but I know some companies do this.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17" MacBookPro 2.4, 4g Ram
Adobe will do this, but I think there may be a charge.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
ibook g4, imac 2ghz c2d, mbp 2.4ghz c2d - 10.5.1
Yeah, but its going to be less than buying a new set for the mac.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini Core i7 2012 | White 2009 MacBook 2 Ghz | 733 Mhz G4 Quicksilver
Adobe will allow you to perform a cross-grade, or cross-platform upgrade, of your Adobe product, assuming it meets the upgrade qualifications and provided you send them a signed Letter of Software Destruction. The Letter of Destruction states that you agree to delete all copies of the product you are exchanging and also that you will not "sell, transfer, give away, donate, or otherwise distribute the exchanged Adobe product or copies to anyone else."

You will still need to pay the upgrade cost, and you will need to conduct the purchase via telephone by calling Adobe Sales at 1-800-833-6687 (see Adobe.com for international numbers). The Letter of Software Destruction may be faxed, e-mailed, or snail-mailed to Adobe.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.