Program to

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac mini 1.83ghz dual pro, 1 gig ram.
Hey guys,
It's been awhile.

Just wondering if theres any programs that delete the programs registry kinda thing, Meaning you get a new '30 days try out period'

Thankss

eric

Retired Staff
Reaction score
the program you're really looking for is the full version of whatever trial you were using.

that will surely fix your problem.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" Matte Macbook Pro 2.5Ghz 4gb RAM 250gb HD, 60gb iPod Classic maxed, iPod shuffle
yeah...pretty sure you can't be talkin about illegally getting around software on the forums

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Aluminium Macbook 2.4 Ghz 4GB RAM, SSD 24" Samsung Display, iPhone 4, iPad 2
Hey guys,
It's been awhile.

Just wondering if theres any programs that delete the programs registry kinda thing, Meaning you get a new '30 days try out period'

Thankss
a) No registry under OS X
b) Apps use hundreds of different methods, locations and tricks to accomplish this, so you'll never figure it out
c) If you legitimately just need a demo extension because you forgot to test something amazingly important to you, contact the developer.
d) Someone spent a lot of time, effort and money to write the app you want to use. If it's good enough for you to waste your time trying to pirate it, just buy it. If not, find a free alternative.

Reaction score
Or you could just reinstall the OS... I did that and I got my 30-day trial of iWork back. I bought it a few days later though, and had no clue it would of done it. But just buy the product.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.