photodynasty

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
macbook/iphone/ipod nano/ipod shuffle
has anybody ever ordered from photodynasty.com?

they seem to have some good prices but I wanted to hear if anybody had first hand experience before i place an order. let me know your thoughts

Thanks

OP
sanity1082
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
macbook/iphone/ipod nano/ipod shuffle
wow thank you. i was going to call and see if it seemed legit now i think i am just going to avoid it all together

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac pro 2.66 quad, Ati x1900, 2 500GB drives, 6 mb ram, dual 24"dell monitors
i always buy from B&H or amazon.
They are trustworthy.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook 2.0 Ghz, 1GB
I ordered a Nikon from them this past weekend. It was about $100 cheaper than anywhere else and since it showed up in Google Check out I trusted it. After seeing the price change by a few dollars after my order and wondering more about their legitmacy, I did some searches and found out they are a scam website. I should have known better. I immediately canceled my credit card i placed the order with. This morning, sure enough, someone from 'Photodynasty' called wanting my 3 digits on the back. I said, 'No, I want to cancel the order' and he said 'Your order is cancelled' and quickly hung up. What a joke. I'm just glad I found out before they got to charge me.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.16Ghz Intel Core Duo processor / 15" / 120Gb HD / SuperDrive / Express / Firewire / Tiger OS X
I just ordered a whole stack of little things from B&H last Thursday and am very impressed. I rec'd my order today, that's a great turnaround IMO :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black MacBook with Leopard! YAY!
Very interesting site.I necessarily something to buy;D

...?

Anyway.... the site looks legit... it's really a scam? Kinda scary.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.