MS Streets & Trips of Similar for Mac?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 2.5 Intel Core 2 Duo, 2GB 667 MHz DDR2, 17" Hi-Res Display ; iPhone 3G 2.1
I generally use google maps, but from time to time when im on the road, and dont have internet, i have to pull out my computer and get directions. Is there any software similar to Microsoft Streets & Trips for Mac?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2010 Macbook Pro, 8g RAM, iPhone 6, iPad Mini, Apple TV
That is the one area that I find has no equal. I used Delorme Street Atlas extensively on my PC, but unfortunately the have stopped developing for macs. The one program I know of is called Route 66, and it really sucks (I have a copy I'd love to get rid of!). Supposed to do the same things as the other programs, but is really bad at it. If you are looking for a GPS app, I understand Route Buddy is good, but what I need is street level mapping, address finding, etc., and there just is not anything good out there for macs (unless something came up since I last looked -- maybe so -- maybe this thread will unearth something good).

Sorry!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.