• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

So I got ink done yesterday..

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Custom PC
Here she is.. Her name is Suicide Siren.. Ain't she cute? :) Took almost 2 hours to do, with a break in between.

PICTARS!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro M1 Pro - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - macOS Monterey
Asked for a 13, but they drew a 31?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
macbook/iphone/ipod nano/ipod shuffle
is that your own artwork?

looks good

OP
Audio.Trench
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Custom PC
is that your own artwork?

looks good

Nope.. It's from TattooJohnny.com

I fell in love with it the moment I saw it. It's perfect for who I am.. It's the beginning of a sleeve..

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17" MBP, High Res, 2GB Ram, 2.4Ghz processor Core 2 Duo
dude thats sick.

in a good way

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
PowerBook G4 15 inch 1.5 GHz, iMac
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Way... way too many specs to list.
nice ink, always reminds me that I need some... more ;)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Gateway2000 P5-60. 66Mhz and 128 MB RAM.
Ahh you finally got it punkr0x0r.. It looks very nice. The artist did a good job

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook, Black, 13.3 inch, glossy screen, super cool
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP-2.5Ghz Intel Core 2 Duo, 2GB RAM, GeForce 8600M GT with 512MB, 250GB SATA, 8X Superdrive
Nope.. It's from TattooJohnny.com

I fell in love with it the moment I saw it. It's perfect for who I am.. It's the beginning of a sleeve..

Cool tattoo. Since I am dark skinned they suggested not to use any colors in my king cobra tattoo. Just black and green and it saddens me now.

Btw what do you mean its perfect for you are? What does that tattoo mean?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook, iPod Classic, 8GB 3G iPhone, Time Capsule
OP
Audio.Trench
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Custom PC
Cool tattoo. Since I am dark skinned they suggested not to use any colors in my king cobra tattoo. Just black and green and it saddens me now.

Btw what do you mean its perfect for you are? What does that tattoo mean?

It's perfect for my style.. I've been into the punk scene for about the past 11-12 years.. Now, more than half my life.. It just fits who I am.. It represents me in my own way.. It's also the beginning of a gothic/punk sleeve.. I'm going to qhip it up in Illustrator and post pics when I get time to work on it.

Thanks every one for the positive comments.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13" MBP, 2.26GHz, 8gb RAM
Nice tatt dude! Can I ask how much it set you back? I'm looking to get a ring tattooed onto my finger and a white band either on my forearm or just below my elbow...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP-2.5Ghz Intel Core 2 Duo, 2GB RAM, GeForce 8600M GT with 512MB, 250GB SATA, 8X Superdrive
It's perfect for my style.. I've been into the punk scene for about the past 11-12 years.. Now, more than half my life.. It just fits who I am.. It represents me in my own way.. It's also the beginning of a gothic/punk sleeve.. I'm going to qhip it up in Illustrator and post pics when I get time to work on it.

Thanks every one for the positive comments.

Does Suicide Siren has anything to do with inspiring ppl to kill themselves or something like that? Coz I have known people in the punk scene who are nuts about how one has the power to OFF themselves and things like that. And ofcourse I have friends who listen to bad religion, nofx and other stuff but they are normal.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Way... way too many specs to list.
eh, I was a punk.. in many ways still am.. cept that I'm now middle aged :D

and I still don't care what people think about my ink really ;)

Reaction score
So neways back to the real topic of this thread, I'm so getting some ink done soon, nautical stars with really cool vectored designs and such, im pretty stoked about it!! :D They will be my first tattys!!! :D

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
3.4 Ghz i7 MacBook Pro (2015), iPad Pro (2014), iPhone Xs Max. Apple TV 4K
I'll revive this thread since it's not that old.

I got some new ink about a week and a half ago. It's my second one, after a 20 year hiatus. My oldest daughter also got her first at the same time, it was her 18th birthday present from me. I got a Hawaiian Tiki on my right shoulder (it was done while on vacation in Honolulu). I'll post pictures when it's done healing.

At this point I am considering getting more on my legs, I want to avoid having visible tats on my lower arms.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.