okay i'm getting REAL annoyed....

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13.3" 2.26 GHz MBP, 2GB RAM, 640GB HD
My Palm Tungsten E and my ibook are not syncing with each other anymore!! It did initially when i first installed it on my computer. I am using palm desktop for Mac but when i type in tasks in palm desktop it will not sync it to my Palm Tungsten E. Can anyone help me on this? it's driving me nuts!!!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
G4 1Ghz OS X 10.4.7
try. repair permissions. totally off. Log on, go in Finder, Applications. Utilities, Disk Utility. After the message -getting disk information- select volume (below the hard drive name -upper left corner). Just highlight it. Now look to the lower two things are there near the middle, verify permissions, repair permissions. Click repair permissions

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
12" Apple PowerBook G4 (1.5GHz)
Palm's Mac desktop software has always been kind of flaky. I'd suggest you try trashing and re-installing it. It may be a good idea to back up and then delete your Palm Desktop user folder, too.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.