Bought my first iMac!!

Reaction score
My wife fed up with windows. I just ordered the iMac 3 gHZ, 750mb HDD, 4 gigs ram.

I'll need some help to get it all set up to run VM fusion or bootcamp, just so we can connect to our office via vpn, but otherwise Leopard here we come.

Seems weird though. I build my PC's high end for fun. Seems weird to not really be able to mod it up.

Oh I ordered it on monday and it is supposed to arrive saturday. This is quicker then I thought but great.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac = 20-inch, 2.4GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 2GB RAM, 320GB HD, Leopard. iPod Nano = 4GB, Silver
Congrats on ordering your iMac:) I haven't used VM fusion or bootcamp, but I don't have a reason too:p

I got my iMac the following day, from Australia to New Zealand, i was very impressed with how fast I got it after ordering.

Your going to love using the iMac too.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac, 2.8G, 24", 2 gig ram and it feels good
Nice set up. Trust me, you won't need any help. If you have a wirelses router in your home, the only thing you will have to do is take the thing out of the box, plus it in & enjoy. The first problem I came to was knowing there was so much I could do, what to do first?

I walked into the Apple store, plopped down some cash got mine, I didnt want to wait.

Congrats, Enjoy!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Studio, M1 Max, 32 GB RAM, 2 TB SSD
Congratulations! I know that you will enjoy this new machine.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
macbook/iphone/ipod nano/ipod shuffle
Welcome. and i hope you enjoy your new imac!!!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.