Invisible Shield.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook || 8GB iPhone
Worth the 24.99 with unlimited warranty ?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Macbook C2D 2GHz 3GB RAM 250GB HD iPhone 4 iPad 3G
Depends on how protective you are of your electronics, and of course, whether you plan on selling the phone down the line. Either way, it's definitely worth it if you don't want scratches.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MacBook Pro 2.0GHz, 8GB iPhone
Yeah it's good. My brother got it on his iPhone and you can't even tell it's on there. It also doesn't affect the typing or touch screen.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
macbook/iphone/ipod nano/ipod shuffle
i have one on mine and it saved my screen from getting a nasty scratch.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 15", 2.66GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 4GB RAM, OS X 10.8.2, iPad 1, 80gb iPod, ATV 1, iPhone 5
I also have one on mine. It's the only case I use, except for my otter box when out on the boat. Not only does it help in accidental droppings but reduces them because it is like having anti slip as well.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17" MacBook Pro, 8GB iPhone
Personally I like the static cling screen guards for the screen, I just put a bodyguardz screen protector on my sisters iphone yesterday and it looks awful.

OP
cjvdh
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook || 8GB iPhone
Personally I like the static cling screen guards for the screen, I just put a bodyguardz screen protector on my sisters iphone yesterday and it looks awful.

Yeah I think invisible shield is better than body gaurdz though.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.4AlumBook, 4g iphone, 64wifi iPad, Atv2, Ipod classic
I can't say so much for the iPhone, however I do have one for the iPod Touch, and i can honestly say i have nothing but praise for it. Since installing i haven't a scratch... and i leave it in my pocket with keys and coins. I'm probably not the most careful user so it has taken some beatings! The only thing i find it gets a lot more marks than usual however these just wipe right off!

Hope this helps!

OP
cjvdh
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook || 8GB iPhone
Did you guys just order your shields online or can you find them local ?

Wal-Marts website has them on there but I called mine and they said they dont carry them. Any suggestions ?

OP
cjvdh
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook || 8GB iPhone
Okayyy I just ordered one from EverythingiCafe.com or something like that.

Says it will be here on the 22nd. I'll post pictures before and after the install.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 15", 2.66GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 4GB RAM, OS X 10.8.2, iPad 1, 80gb iPod, ATV 1, iPhone 5
I ordered mine directly from shieldzone. It really made it a snap when I wanted a replacement. Make sure you register for the warranty when you get it.

OP
cjvdh
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook || 8GB iPhone
Okayyyy im getting this thing tommorow they gave me a tracking number and it says the 22nd.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.