To do programs

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacPro with oodles of memory
Good Morning All,

Does anyone know of a good "to do program"?
Sticky notes is OK, but I would like something a little better. Any ideas will be appreciated.

Thanks,

Al

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Studio, M1 Max, 32 GB RAM, 2 TB SSD
Leopard's Mail.app has a To Do feature. Have you looked at this one?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac Core i5(3.6 GHz) 8 GB RAM, MBP C2Duo(2.4 GHz) 4 GB RAM, MB C2Duo(2.4 GHz) 2 GB RAM
Yeah, Mail is what I use for all my To Do's

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook 2.16 GHz, 2GB RAM, 160GB HDD. 16 GB Wi-Fi iPad, 16 GB iPhone 3GS.
I am with Alycia. I use the to-do on iCal and it syncs with iMail. You can check off when you've finished a task which is visually appealing because (for me at least) I like to see what I've done and what I have left to do.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac Core i5(3.6 GHz) 8 GB RAM, MBP C2Duo(2.4 GHz) 4 GB RAM, MB C2Duo(2.4 GHz) 2 GB RAM
nicely done Kash, as usual!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
imac 2.16ghz 2gb ram 250gb HD
i use a little app called dejumble. google it. it suits me

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook(W) 2GHz, 80GB HD, 1G RAM, Windows XP
well, if your mac came with it, then i would suggest omni outliner. i still have yet to figure out most of this program, but it works great for to do lists :p. if it didn't come with your mac though, i would leave it me, as it is far to expensive to only use such a small feature.

Reaction score
Printing of To Do List on Apple Mail

Hi,

I am trying to take a print of my To Do List, in which i have made entries in Apple Mail itself. However, the print function does not highlight at all, and does not let me take a print.

I have tried taking a print through iCal, but the problem is, all entries made in Apple Mail, show a thread linking it to AppleMail in the print, which i am not able to remove. This makes the list into 3 pages instead of 1 and with a lot of gibberish (links) in the middle.

I have tried making the list in iCal itself and taking a print, but the surprising part is when i do a sort in iCal (by title), the print does not come in a sorted manner (neither does the print preview) so its not a printer integration issue.

I really like the To Do in Apple Mail (not iCal), and it would be perfect if i can figure out a way to print it.

SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!!!

Reaction score
I've been using ECCO for years, on a PC, and love the ability to brainstorm and organize anything in an outline and then assign dates, which appear as ToDo's in a calendar. Everything seems to be built into Mail and iCal, except for the hierarchal aspect of the outline. I've looked at OmniOutliner, Office and Bento. Are there programs like ECCO for Mac?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.