Applications no longer listed in Places in Finder - How do I get it back?

Reaction score
I tried adding it to the dock so it would become a stack and i missed teh dock and poof...gone. Please help!!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac Core i5(3.6 GHz) 8 GB RAM, MBP C2Duo(2.4 GHz) 4 GB RAM, MB C2Duo(2.4 GHz) 2 GB RAM
go to your home folder and drag applications back

OP
Z
Reaction score
Thanks...yeah just figured that out..sorry..new at this..guess that is why I am here...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook, 2.1ghz, 4gb ram, 250gb hd
Is there any way to make a shortcut to the applications folder as a stack or on the dock? Or even in the menu bar?

After being used to the start menu, it's kind of a pain having to go into a finder window to get less frequently used apps.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook, 2.1ghz, 4gb ram, 250gb hd
Nevermind, I finally figured it out.

To help anyone else who may search and find this, rather than dragging applications from the left panel, go into the OS X root folder, and drag applications from there to Stacks...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13 inch Macbook Pro Retina, 2.7ghz, 128gb SSD
just use spotlight to launch apps.

e.g - lets say you want to launch itunes. simply press command + Space Bar and type in 'it' and it should suggest itunes as a top hit. to launch it simply hit enter

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.