bluetooth sending problem

Reaction score
Hi

I have an imac using 10.4.11 and a Nokia N95 phone working fine with bluetooth. Just got a macbook with 10.5.2. The imac and Nokia can send files e.t.c. to the macbook but when I try to send files from the macbook to the imac and phone, it comes up as connection failed. Anyone with any ideas what the issue might be?
Thanks
PLEB

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
White MacBook 2GHz Intel Core2Duo 1GB 667MHz DDR2SDRAM 120GB HD | iPod Video 80GB White | iPhone 8GB
This happened to me too. I'm on Mac OS X 10.4.11 though. Everything used to work fine with sending and receiving to and fro MacBook and Nokia 6500 slide, but yesterday night when I tried to send an MP3 it suddenly said connection failed and my cellphone kept displaying "Erika's MacBook disconnected!"

I'm really disturbed with this since everything used to work well, this time it can only send files when I use an external bluetooth peripheral. It can still receive, but sometimes my cellphone can't detect the MacBook. Can anyone please help me? :(

EDIT (JUNE 2): I CAN'T RECEIVE FILES ANYMORE. *sigh* I wonder what in the world is wrong with my MB. I tried sending something to my Acer laptop, and it worked. Please help me. :(

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.