iTunes problem

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2010 MacBook Air, 2.13GHZ, 4GB RAM, 256GB Flash Memory, SuperDrive, 32GB iPhone 4
Every time i try to put in my payment method on iTunes, it tells me there are technical difficulties and to try again later, its been about a month now and i get the same message every time, and i cant get album covers until i set up my account, does anyone have some insight on my dillema?

dtravis7

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacMini M-1 MacOS Monterey, iMac 2010 27"Quad I7 , MBPLate2011, iPad Pro10.5", iPhoneSE
Do you have an account set up on the iTunes store? I know you can not get the Album Artwork unless you. If so, there maybe issues with your account. I would write Apple and ask for assistance.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP-2.5Ghz Intel Core 2 Duo, 2GB RAM, GeForce 8600M GT with 512MB, 250GB SATA, 8X Superdrive
You can also sign up for a new account.I think i skipped the payment section of the signup process but i am not sure. however you can try a different credit card.

OP
zseese
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2010 MacBook Air, 2.13GHZ, 4GB RAM, 256GB Flash Memory, SuperDrive, 32GB iPhone 4
ill try to sign up for a new account when i get home i guess, maybe i just screwed somethin up the first time or somethin

OP
zseese
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
And I meant to say the iTunes store the first time, sorry, is the store account I log in via the Apple page the same as the one that comes up in iTunes? Cuz that one just pulled up fine with the username/pswd I have been trying to use

OP
zseese
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
yeah, i wrote apple, they sent me an email back taking me to some user info page to make sure my info was correct, the email ended if this doesnt help, email us again. so they got another email, gosh this is no fun, i hope it gets workin soon though, i want some darn album art!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.