Photo booth for video...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17" MBP, 2.5Ghz Penryn Processor, 4GB of RAM, 200 GB 7200 RPM Hard Drive, High Res LED 17" Screen
I am trying to use photo booth for recording videos, but it won't record for a consistent period of time. It will go anywhere from 11 seconds to 2 minutes, but I can't rely on it. I used it before, and recorded in 2 minute increments and pasted everything together, but I can't seem to get it to record longer than a minute now. Is there anyway to fix this, or any other program that comes with my MBP to record say a 10 minute video through the built in web can and mic?

OP
DarkKnight369
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17" MBP, 2.5Ghz Penryn Processor, 4GB of RAM, 200 GB 7200 RPM Hard Drive, High Res LED 17" Screen
Thanks guys! I found this out earlier. My problem is, I have always been a windows user, and I am a techy multimedia guy, so I never think about the easy routes with this stuff. Like I am more comfortable in Adobe Premiere than I am iMovie. Its nice like that about Mac stuff, but its hard to over think things sometimes.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.