Installing cs3 more than once

Reaction score
Hi,
I have adobe cs3 education edition and I am buying a new mac. Does anyone know how many computers I can load cs3 and or ilife 08 into? or am i limited to just one machine? Thanks

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Al iMac 20" 2.4Ghz Intel Core 2 Duo
2.4 Portable or Home Computer Use. Subject to the important restrictions set forth in Section 2.5 below, the primary user of the Computer on which the Software is installed (“Primary User”) may install a second copy of the Software for his or her exclusive use on either a portable Computer or a Computer located at his or her home, provided that the Software on the portable or home Computer is not used at the same time as the Software on the primary Computer. You may be required to contact Adobe in order to make a second copy.

So two.

Remember you paid good money for that software though and no one is going to come round and check.

OP
M
Reaction score
so i should be able to just pop in the software and it should install no problem even though it is the education version? or do i have to contact adobe to get a special license #?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Aluminium Macbook 2.4 Ghz 4GB RAM, SSD 24" Samsung Display, iPhone 4, iPad 2
so i should be able to just pop in the software and it should install no problem even though it is the education version? or do i have to contact adobe to get a special license #?
Since Adobe uses online activation, you'll might need to contact Adobe to use your license on your portable Mac.

Give it a try first though...

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.