Finally got it!

R

Rotendo

:cool: Well finally got my 12" powerbook, and man do I love it. I've never had much experince with macs before but I won't regret the switch, this thing is sweet, I was a little worried about the screen being too small to run photoshop nicely but I really like it. Man this thing is sweet.

OP
U

UnderOath

congrats man! hopefully i'll be posting a similar thread soon when i get my iBook!! glad you like it... im hearing lots of people that have switched to the OS X and love it.

OP
M

m1k

Congrats on your purchase, man! I have a 12" PB and it is AWESOME! So I know how you feel ;)

Enjoy your new machine :)
m1k

OP
G

General_K

Congratulations! The 12" PB definitely is sweet. I just recently got one myself. :cool:

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
G4 1Ghz OS X 10.4.7
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Aluminum 12" 1.33ghz PowerBook G4 w/ 1280mb RAM, 80gb 5400rpm HD, 64mb vid RAM
I've had my 12" pb for about a month now and it is the best computer I've ever used!

OP
C

Cloudane

I'll echo the above sentiments :)

BTW your avatar is really, really distracting lol

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
stock 17" 2.8ghz unibody mbp.
ooh.. very nice very nice. i'm planning on getting a 12" myself too - but during xmas holidays.. how do you find that lil' fella.. screen wise - personally i always thought 12" would be small.. but considering that the res is 1024 x 768 its pretty decent.. you mentioned you use photoshop.. do you find that the app seems to "cramped" with all the palettes on screen.. and at this res..

btw i have my mon set to 1280 x 1024.. so its big step to go that small

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.