New Macbook Pro specs

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27" iMac 3.06GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 4GB RAM, 1 TB HD, ATI Radeon HD 4670 256 MB, Bootcamp 3.0
I've been reading about the new Macbook Pro that is scheduled to be released Q3 of this year and I am wondering if it is worth waiting for. The current MBP is already built with aluminum, does anyone know if there will be any hardware upgrades on the new model? I'm also interested in pricing and release date speculation. I can wait until the end of August or early September, as I will definitely need a computer by the time the fall semester begins.

OP
nmccready
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27" iMac 3.06GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 4GB RAM, 1 TB HD, ATI Radeon HD 4670 256 MB, Bootcamp 3.0
bump........................

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Way... way too many specs to list.
Apple doesn't announce anything until they debut the product. Anything you'll hear until then is really a rumor. Will there be an update at least? It's likely, but who really does know.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP-2.5/15.4/4G/250G/
I've been reading about the new Macbook Pro that is scheduled to be released Q3 of this year and I am wondering if it is worth waiting for. The current MBP is already built with aluminum, does anyone know if there will be any hardware upgrades on the new model? I'm also interested in pricing and release date speculation. I can wait until the end of August or early September, as I will definitely need a computer by the time the fall semester begins.

Show us where youve been reading about the next geny MBP.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.