Crossover for Mac Help :(

Reaction score
Hello,

I recently bought and installed crossover for mac on my new Macbook (Leopard, 2.4 Intel Duo Core, 2gb Ram.....). I installed "Steam" so I can play my old favorite windows games. When it asked me where to install steam it only gave me the option of a c:\ drive so i saved it in the "Program Files". Well after I installed, I cant find it anywhere!

I feel so stupid but how do I find where I installed it? Has anyone else had that problem? Since I can't find it, I can uninstall it either!

Thanks for all your help in the past!

Joey

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
White Macbook 1GB RAM 80 GB Combo Drive
Try searching for it in spotlight.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini i5 (2014 High Sierra), iPhone X, Apple Watch, iPad Pro 12.9, AppleTV (4)
When you start cross over it should be listed under Programs menu on the menu bar. It should also be on the pop-up menu when you right-click on the crossover icon in the dock.

Edit: You'll find the installed apps physically located in your home folder -> Applications -> Crossover

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.