Torrents

Reaction score
Can someone help me out here...

My ex used to be pretty good at downloading stuff from torrent sites on the Mac but since we broke up i have tried myself and am just getting no where!!! I downloaded a Mac compatable Bit Client and then tried various torrent sites but i obviously don't have a clue!! Please can someone help me get started!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" Matte Macbook Pro 2.5Ghz 4gb RAM 250gb HD, 60gb iPod Classic maxed, iPod shuffle
I'm pretty sure torrent discussion in the forums goes against the guidelines..could be wrong though

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2019 iMac 27"; 2020 M1 MacBook Air; macOS up-to-date... always.
Can someone help me out here...

My ex used to be pretty good at downloading stuff from torrent sites on the Mac but since we broke up i have tried myself and am just getting no where!!! I downloaded a Mac compatable Bit Client and then tried various torrent sites but i obviously don't have a clue!! Please can someone help me get started!

Well you need to be a little more clear on what kind of "stuff" you want to download. Be careful though... if it's illegal, you'll get no help per forum rules.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.